I read that the offending code was "10 or 15 lines here and there" and
"entire sections" in other places.  How long do you think it would take
a concerted effort to replace or at least remove that code?  2 days...3
days?  What are the legal ramifications of that?  And what are the legal
ramifications if the code only exists in the 2.4 series, say?

I personally think this will end up blowing up in SCO's face so bad that
it will be a nail in the coffin of the Linux FUDsters.

<snip>