> He conveniently misses the possibility that there is in fact no violation,
> that the case gets thrown out and everything goes on as normal.

He does talk about the case being without merit and being dismissed. It is
the last of the possible outcomes here talks about. From all the articles I
have read on the subject. It looks like SCO is trying to scare people and
get money from IBM. The biggest problem I see is that they still haven't
released what code is in violation of their IP. A lot of people suspect that
Linux will have new code in place very fast to remove the code in question.

Joseph Key