A while back I got a couple suggestions for creating users in squid. For my
current project I need to create 200-300 Linux users with home directories,
shell, etc... I messed with webmin (below), but I would have to do  bunch of
keyboarding.

create:tom:passwd:uid:gid:Tom
Johnson:/home/tom:/bin/sh:min:max:warn:inactive:expire

Is there a script that will use this generic webmin line as the top line and
create users with the fields that follow?

e.g..
create:username:passwd:uid:gid:realname:homedir:shell:min:max:warn:inactive:
expire

:tom::::::Tom Johnson:/home/:/bin/sh:::::

Raymond

Defeat is a matter of choice.

                                --God