We are running a lab of Tiger MPX's (S2466N-4M), and haven't had a problem
using the 2.4.20 kernel.  Haven't had any experience with the Thunder
boards though, but the Tiger does have console redirect and is a lot
cheaper and a bit smaller but doesn't have SCSI.  Never tried the console
redirect though.

Will

William S. Bear
GNUPG Fingerprint: CFB6 A12C 3D44 F0C3 FB8D  B902 139E 6939 DC64 ED34