On Mon, 2 Jun 2003, Bob Tanner wrote:
> On Monday 02 June 2003 08:06 am, Lansing, Dan wrote:
> > The main things I notice is that SQUAT is failing when users log on and opt
> > fails because of no opie dir....i haven't been able to find anything on
> > google about squat except for people claiming the don't know squat about
> > Linux.....as far as opt....this morning I installed the popt package on the
> > install cd....not sure if this is the same or not but I figured it would be
> > worth a try....also found out most of the users didn't even notice there
> > was a 'logout' button on the client.....and were just closing the browser
> > then logging right back in.....i gave them all hand slaps.....
>
> Never heard of squat before or opt! :-)

 The first thing that comes to mind for "opie" is the GUI in
OpenZaurus/OpenEmbedded, but evidently it's an acronym for "One-time
Passwords In Everything."  Not sure about "opt," but "otp" seems to,
again, refer to One-Time Passwords.

 I found some possible references with these Google search strings:
"opie suse" (led to...)
"otp suse"
"squat suse"

 The last one came up with a potential hit:

http://lists.suse.com/archive/suse-slox-e/2003-Apr/0175.html

 Not an answer, but a few pointers.  Hope it helps.

     Jima