On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 19:36:31 -0500
Scot Jenkins <scot+tcluggen at thinkunix.net> wrote:

> /usr/bin/ntpq is part of the 'ntp' pkg.  A good tool I use for finding
> out what's available or what is part of what package is:
> http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages#search_packages
> you can search my pkg name, description or filename.  very handy.

The search option is what i've been using to find the various packages.

Thanks for the help (you also Mike) for the help on the other stuff.  Debian has too many packages for ntp...  also had to load ntpdate.  Why can't they do it all in one simple package?

--
Shawn

  The difficult we do today; the impossible take a little longer.

  Ne Obliviscaris --  "Forget Not"