Hi,

How do I view received faxes that are emailed to me
by eFax for me free eFax account?

To be able to view faxes that I receive from them,
it seems that I either have to pay them $10 per month to
get them to email the received fax as a TIFF attachment
that I can read in Linux, or I have to run Windows to run their
proprietary viewer to view their proprietary .efx format.

I'm not going to pay them to email TIFFs to me
and I'm not going to run Windows.

I've heard there is some trick to getting them to email
TIFF attachments instead of their .efx format for a free account.
Does anyone know that trick?

Alternatively, is their a Linux viewer for the .efx format?

I'm satsified with /usr/bin/fax for sending faxes.

Thanks,
Gary Iddings