K B wrote:

>I know I for one would be interested in a bumper sticker.  (What I plan on doing is stick a bunch of bumper stickers on magnets- interchangeable bumperstickers, and not permanantly affixed)
>
>In fact, I'd take a bunch of them (5-10 or so) for my car, my laptop, my computer....

Ah..  you're gonna put magnets all over your laptop?

I would be interested in buying a tshirt or something, depending on the
logo.  There are websites, cafepress.com comes to mind, where you can
just give them your logo and they can sell your stuff.  No cost, you
won't make much either probably, but it's easy to set up and it is
exposure.

dan