Yes I did.  I have a box with 2 10/100 cards in it acting as a router.
 I am using an application called Zebra (www.zebra.org).  Its working
really well, haven't had a second of downtime since I installed it.
It works just like a Cisco router IOS and has many of the same
commands.  I have mine running on RedHat 7.3.  P200 with 64 megs of
ram and I didn't install any servers or x-windows, just the bare
essentials.  The box runs at 1% utilization most of the time.

Looks like it might have been picked up by IP Infusion
(http://www.ipinfusion.com/).

Anyway, I think that it will run with as many interfaces as you throw
into the box.

Jim