From: Adam Maloney [mailto:adamm at sihope.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 12:20 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] If you use Qwest for DSL you should probably read this

Mmm...radius realms.

I wonder if the change was prompted because they are re-engineering their
authentication services, or because of their relationship with MSN, or
because they are selling access to their POP's to virtual ISP's.

In any case, I bet there's a bunch of people that will have losing enabled
"Real Soon Now".