On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 07:17:38PM -0500, Spencer Butler wrote:
> ICS _is_ crap, but if you are using win9x as your 'router' you have
> little choice.  ICS is a little tricky to get working correctly.  I just
> set up a friend of mine last night.  So I will breifly explain.

He is running Linux locally, as he said in a post. And the gist of what
I got is he was trying to assign an external IP and use the winxx box as
a switch, which you can't make win98 do without third-party software and
a lot of bloat.

Either way, I think this has been more than enough windows-speak on a
Linux mailing list.

If Munir (or whoever started this) needs more help, you can contact me
off-list.