On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 06:39:40PM -0500, ming wrote:
> Don't use ICS, its crap. If anything use RRAS on the windows box to
> setup a router. It would be way better to use the linux box as the
> router that you need. Then use iptables to set up some port forwarding
> to the windows box for the services you want to display, ie web, smtp,
> pop3. Just my $.02
>
> Jason

agreed

If you're using win2k pro, yes. Server has RRAS (as mentioned above) as
well, which works much better. And IPTABLES even more so. Or just get a
good DSL modem? I have several friends that just called and complained
(they were in similar situations) and they were sent an external modem
within a week.

-John