PHPTOm writes:
> I have a block of 5 static IP's from qwest.  Until I get my new
> router, I am using an Intel 2200 modem.

[...]

> I have a windows box with XP on it.  It is serving right
> wordevelopment.com now - running Apache.  The linux box is running
> Red Hat 8, and is serving fine at localhost.

You aren't making any sense at all.  What exactly is the problem?  You have
five static IPs.  Plug your DSL modem into a hub / switch.  Plug both of
your computers into the switch.  Assign each one of them a different IP
address.  You can assign more than one IP address to each computer, but both
computers cannot use the same IP address.

--
David Phillips <david at acz.org>
http://david.acz.org/