Duh!
  Doesn't everyone know that an ollie is doing a small jump by lifting
the nose of the board first then quickly lifting the rear, thus
jumping into the air without a the help of a ramp or jump. Off the
ridge, is over a roll, cliff or the top of something.  (in this case
I am assuming a roll or small cliff by how you used it in your
context).  And drop into a bowl, is a large area of snow that is
usually free from obstructions and has a concave type of appearance.
(not to be confused with a pipe)  That rocks.

What would be really cool is if you did a backside 180 nose grab while
you ollie off the ridge, big air, stick it fakey and pull some sweet
carves in the bowl.  Impress the Betty's.

Jim Streit
(Boarder since 1986)