Hi-

I posted a potential posting earlier... the position is now officially
open.

Please email me a TEXT version of your resume to duncan at premtech.com is
you are interested.  Consider this detail test the first part of the
application!  Note the different email address!

_______________________

Premier Technologies is a manufacturer of high tech digital
announcement devices and sells all of its' products through
dealers that resell them to the end user.  We are located in the
western metro, in Long Lake.  We are looking to hire a
motivated individual that can help us grow our customer support
team, while helping us maintain our desktops and servers.

The job, while not written in stone, will consist of mostly customer
support, and desktop/lan support.

1. Customer Support: supporting our customers use of the
products we mfg.  We make black boxes that play music and
messages into the onhold port of a phone system.  Support is
typically phone (some email)  based, and is mostly to our
Dealers (with limited end user support). You will also handle
RMA's and some limited repair work if interested.

2. Desktop support of our LAN. You will be the primary person to
support our desktop environments (win2k mostly, some xp,
some os X).

3. Testing (hardware and software) of our new products. Our
products are made with DSP's, and part of our product line is
controled with desktop software part web based.

4. We run our hosting environment and network on Linux. There
is ample opportunity to assist in server admininstration on our
internal  and data center systems. We want to have someone
that can grow into this area.

Required skills:

* Customer Service / Customer Support
* Windows Desktop Support (NT/2000/XP)
* Networking

Desired Skills:

* Linux experience strongly desired
* Phone systems / Phone line experience helpful
* Any DSP / micro embeded processor experience
* Mac OSX