How about putting a residential gateway on the network?  I picked up a nice
Dlink for 'bout 50 bucks with a print server to boot!

this one looks like it's only $19 after rebates:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1051384473833&skuId=4634168&type=product&cmp=%20%20

I had a linksys - but it busted before it was a year old - and the support
was so bad I gave up trying to get it fixed yunder the warranty.