How about 'How often should we have SCO InstallFests where we only use
vi and KDE?' ;)  That ought to cover most of the bases.  If only we
could work Microsoft in there somehow...

On a more serious note, how about something like:
'Have you ever taken advantage of the Open Source nature of Linux by
contributing to or altering the source code?'
I'm kind of curious.

Michael Vieths
Foeclan at Visi.com