I'll comment on the ones I've had running:

On Mon, 2003-07-21 at 18:46, kcbnac wrote:
> At the installfest, I was told that most games could be run under
> Linux.  Here's a quick list of the games I can think of.  What's all
> needed to get them running?

> Tribes 2

Native Linux client was developed and sold by Loki Games. I've heard
it's out of print now.

> Starcraft

Works under Wine.  Better performance under WineX.  A considerable
portion of the Linux community has issues with Transgaming, the makers
of WineX, due to their history with the Wine project.

> Half Life + mods

It's been ages since I tried this under Wine.  At the time the graphics
were messed up.  Check the Wine web site for latest status.

--
Carl Patten <myok at ogzr.org>