On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:36:35 -0500
Andy Moore <amoore at loneoakmn.com> wrote:

> Shawn wrote:
>

> >Interesting.  Seems easier to modify the /etc/network/interfaces
> >file...
> >

> Spoken like a true "Slackhead". ;-)

Ahh, you know it.  =)  Wanted to learn Debian, as I wanted to expand my horizons some.  Not all places run Slack, but they should!!!  ;)

Heck, I'm having a hard time getting my workplace to think of Linux as a viable alternative...   Not having any luck, even though we have about 10 aging HP's that would fit the bill perfectly!

Just gotta figure out how to do a Slack install and incorporate LVM into it like what Chad showed me...   Well, Raid and LVM.  Unfortunately I don't have any Raid controllers.  =(

--
Shawn

  The difficult we do today; the impossible take a little longer.

  Ne Obliviscaris --  "Forget Not"