At the installfest, I was told that most games could be run under
Linux.  Here's a quick list of the games I can think of.  What's all
needed to get them running?

Baldur's Gate Original Saga: Tales of the Sword Coast
Tribes 2
Star Trek: Voyager: Elite Force
Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
The Sims
Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Dominion Wars
Star Trek: Armada
Star Trek: Birth of the Federation
Command and Conquer (all- Original, Red Alert, Tiberian Sun, Renegade)
Starcraft
Half Life + mods

  Anybody open over the next few weekends to come up and help me, or at
your place with (hopefully) high speed connection (I'm on dialup) for
any downloads needed?  (Will give money for wonderful volunteer to buy
self drinks, I'm only 18)  Also, I would like to get my FAT32 and NTFS
partitions mounted, so I can at least have read-only access to them.  I
tried to get the Internet connection sharing (setting up other comps as
me as their gateway) didn't work.  Not sure what all it would take, but
that's the third and last thing I can think of right now that I'd need
help with.

Thanks much!

Keith Bachman