On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 22:45:53 -0500
florin at iucha.net (Florin Iucha) wrote:

> A big round of thanks to the organizers of yet another successful
> installfest. Good location, good setup, good advice!
>
> Thank you Andy for making the location and the network available.

I agree!  Thanks everyone, in particular Chewie for helping me get Debian on my system.  Didn't get quite as far as I had hoped, but no big deal.  The hardest part got completed...  Getting past that install!  Now I've got Debian and LVM.  Life is good!

Didn't get a chance to work on it further when I got home, as we went out of town.  But, I'll be working on it shortly.  Now to figure out this package management thing of Debian.  A lot different than Slack's.

--
Shawn

  The difficult we do today; the impossible take a little longer.

  Ne Obliviscaris --  "Forget Not"