The classes at the U are so big, that you could probably sit in on any
classes you wanted to.  :)

If you're looking for something to put on a resume, classes are good.  But I
tend to learn better just getting a book and studying on my own.  If you
have a particular project that you're interested in building, use that to
learn on your own instead.  You'll likely learn more than you would in a
class, and you'll probably get more hands on experience.