Shawn wrote:

>Okay, I'm registered for the installfest.  I plan on bringing two computers with me, one is my desktop.  Having problems getting Slack installed on it.  I have the 4 disk distro set, which I will be bringing with me.
>
>The second on is what I use for my internal server (dns, samba, etc).  Which I'd like to load Debian on.  I'm thinking of either stable, or the one getting ready to become stable.  Can never remember the names on them...  This system also has a burner, and i plan on it becoming a server for thin clients to boot from.
>
>Is the pipe going to be big enough to handle the Debian install source pull, or is that mirrored off a system?  I'll download the LTSP stuff from home before I arrive.

The pipe is there but it's not fat(512k) so hopefully, we'll have a
debian mirror there.  I've had a couple people say they can bring
mirrored stuff and Gladiator may be available but no confirmation on
that yet.  I use Debian Stable(Woody) for all my production servers and
back-end boxen with a couple of select packages from Testing(Sarge).
I've not played with LTSP yet tho.