On Tue July 15 2003 09:49 am, Austad, Jay wrote:
> I found some other interesting ones:
>

> http://www.metadot.com/metadot/index.pl
> http://www.plainblack.com/webgui
> http://www.xoops.org/modules/news/
> http://www.ampoliros.com/en/
>
> Anyone have any experience with any of these?

I've got an instance of metadot running at work.

My only complaint is that it doesn't clean up after itself.  If you upload
files linked to a posting you have to manually delete them when you remove
the article.  Very very annoying! Especially when you have clueless types
using the portal.

If I ever get a spare minute I'll be writing on a perl script to query the db
and compare to the files stored and delete the unused one.

--
Christopher Gahlon

$>man woman
Segmentation fault (core dumped)