I'm trying to get Mozilla to render MathML documents correctly, and the
problem right now is fonts. I have the needed fonts in a directory, they're
in my X server's fontpath, I'm using Mozilla 1.4, and X 4.3 under Debian
unstable.

Mozilla will complain about the fonts being missing, but characters get
rendered correctly...but they get rendered far too high above the line.

Has anyone else figured out how to get these fonts working? It really seems
like it should work; I've followed the directions that are reproduced in
several places on the web. Any ideas?

An example document: http://dandrake.org/x/algebra-1988-fall.xml

What it looks like in my browser: http://dandrake.org/bad-mathml.png

Thanks,

Dan

--
---          DA1A E0F0 7E07 27C3 7539  F2F4 5AF1 2C82 A17E D584
-----                          Dan Drake <drake at lemongecko.org>