I'm with you on this one Patrick, When I put this post out there I was reading and Reading about mail servers and before long I was lost.... All I wanted was to get my mail with out alot of problems not start a WAR to which I did!!!! lolol I think the Next Post will be about  "Bush" !!!! The dumm " " that he has become.....

   Some of us out here are vary new to linux and I must say this just Blasted me, What I'm hering is you dont want qmail even if it is the best out there at this timem, unless you have time to play with the Dep. Hell thing. The others work ok but dont keep you vary safe so roll the dice....I must say Great !!!!!!!