Erik Anderson writes:
> Ben , could you back up those claims?  They seem pretty strong.  I'm
> not trying to argue, I've just been researching the various MTA's
> recently, and would like to hear what you have to say about qmail.

He's just trolling for fun.  qmail is the most secure MTA available and is
one of the most powerful.  There is a reason that it is one of the top three
most popular MTAs and is used by huge mail sites such as Yahoo! and Qwest.

This is a good review of many UNIX MTAs:

http://homepages.tesco.net/~J.deBoynePollard/Reviews/UnixMTSes/

--
David Phillips <david at acz.org>
http://david.acz.org/