According to http://packages.qa.debian.org/k/kdelibs.html, a new upload on Thursday
broke the x86 version of kdelibs. Until it's fixed, I've copied the kdelibs files from
my cluster's apt-proxy mirror to http://epoxy.mrs.umn.edu/~maurermc/debs. You should
be able to install them with dpkg -i and get around the broken dependency. Let me know
if there are any other packages to fix the dependencies.

Mike