> First thing, its time for another Pint!!!

Ah yeah!

>  I am running libranet2.8 with Apache web server and my DNS and Domain
> name are in...Now I need to start setting up a mail sever, for on my
> web page I have a E-mail forum that customers can fill out and send to
> me..
>
> What is the easyest one to use?

I think you're best bets are qmail, postfix and exim (In that order, IMO).
 Easiest doesn't really apply as much though with qmail unless you're used
to the way Dan Berstein does software, but I'd argue it's the best bet
when security is tops on the list.  Not that exim or postfix are insecure,
just that qmail is pretty much bulletproof.  I've been running qmail for 2
years and have been extremely pleased with it.

Have fun,

Josh