> From: Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>

> If you are going to be wire-mangling you need to use /dev/parport0

> Here is code snippet for writing to /dev/parport0 in EPP mode.

Thanks for this Bob. I'll keep it in mind when I really want
to do some serious interface stuff.

But for my current project, which is to toggle a TTL output,
this is INSANE. If I have to write a program, it will be
about three lines: 1) toggle bit, 2) wait, 3) toggle bit back.

Using any library is just too much work at this point.

Maybe you missed my original post, but I'd like to do this
from inside a scripted language, and if it takes custom
hardware, that's what it takes.

Later,
Chris Schumann