On Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 08:24:45AM -0500, Andy Moore wrote:
> Karl Bongers wrote:
>
> >>        kernel-headers-2.4.9-34
> >>        kernel-2.4.20-18.7
> >>        kernel-source-2.4.20-18.7
> >
> >Is there a newer kernel-headers package that would match the release
> >of the others?
> >
> According to the Main Man (Linus) the kernel headers should match the
> kernel that glibc was compiled with, not the kernel you are currently
> running.  Aparently, his machine still has the headers from 2.2.X installed.

I don't know who this Linus guy is, but according to me
your kernel headers should match your kernel source if you want to
compile kernel stuff. :)

You might want to try removing kernel-headers and kernel-source packages,
re-install just the kernel-source package, I don't think you need the
kernel-headers(seems like this is just a bad idea of Redhats).