Due to the unfortunate truncation of our "Linux Power" on Tuesday, we
will have a make-up installfest really soon.  This info isn't on the
webpage yet but since it's coming up fast I wanted to get the word out
right away.  Those of you who have business cards of people who showed
up but weren't able to get done may want to contact them personally.
Let's see if we can ramp this thing up in 9 days.

When:
Saturday July 19th, 2003
10am-5pm

Where:
Lone Oak Mailing Services
2020 Silver Bell Rd Ste 27
Eagan MN  55122

Located on the NW corner of Hwy 13 and Silver Bell Rd in the Silver Bell
Business Center(just south of the river and just east of Cedar Ave).
It's the ugly brown building with red trim kitty-cornered from the
McDonald's.

Power will not be an issue, however, we will need extension cords and
power strips.  The tables are tall so if you have to sit, bring a
barstool or two.  Pizza will be ordered around 12:30 with money being
collected at the door (no pay - no pizza).  Local mirrors will also be
desirable as our internet pipe is only 512k.  We'll need a volunteer or
two to handle check-in (yep, we're getting organized... er... maybe). If
there is anything else I'm forgetting, feel free to add info.  This
message is distributed under the GPL.

----
The Wandering Dru <dru at druswanderings.net>
aka Andy Moore