Jima writes:

> On Wed, 9 Jul 2003, Ben Lutgens wrote:
>> With all due respect, I think we should attempt to find a more suitable
>> venue for the next installfest. Some place with more space and power. All
>> other apects of yesterdays location were pretty good. The network was
>> setup well and provided ample bandwidth.
>
>  Many thanks to Sihope Communications, Adam Maloney, and Ben Kochie for
> dealing with the network resources.  It was a heckuva Soekris demo, too.
>
>  And yeah, now we have more specific demands for installfest locations.
> As if we didn't have enough already. :(
>  As for finding a more suitable venue...if it was easy, why did we just go
> about 8 months between installfests?  Easier said than done,
> unfortunately.
>
>      Jima

I brought this up last night at the end of the installfest and I just spoke
to the owner of the company about it.  He's cool with us using our
production area (I work for a printing/mailing/fulfillment company).  We
take up 8 suites in the Silver Bell Business center just south of river in
Eagan.  Each suite has its own electrical panel so I don't think power will
be a problem.  There are plently of tables to set up on as well.  They are
standing height though so you may want to bring bar stools to sit on.  We
will probably want to utilize local mirrors where possible for net installs
as our pipe is only 512k.

All we need to do is choose a Saturday and we're good to go.

(sorry if this got double posted)
---
Andy Moore
aka The Wandering Dru