On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 10:46:15AM -0400, STEVEWABC at netscape.net wrote:
> I'm sorry for that it wont happen again or should I say today.. Lets
> move forward now, going back to ms is not a option.

I'm sorry too--I flamed when I should have counted to 10.  That makes
me somthing of a hypocrite...

> which is better PHP or Python?

That's like asking which is better, a hammer or a ratchet set.  What
do your IIS pages do?  Once we know what you need to get done we can
all get in a big argument about the best tools to do it with.  :-)

--
trammell at el-swifto.com  9EC7 BC6D E688 A184 9F58  FD4C 2C12 CC14 8ABA 36F5
Twin Cities Linux Users Group (TCLUG)      Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota