On Sunday 06 July 2003 11:54 am, Chad Walstrom wrote:
> Now, I haven't mentioned Zope (http://www.zope.org) yet, but I certainly
> should.  Zope uses it's own markup languages, DHTML and TAL.  Both are
> very cool and have a very low knowledge barrier to use.  Zope installs
> much cleaner than Webware and it has lots of binary packages out there
> (Redhat, Debian, etc.).  Check it out if you're curious.

Well you did and now I'm going to say a little more...

More so than just prepackaged binaries for the various distros are the tools
that one can get via zope.org and/or sourceforge to get your site up and
running in a short period of time. Since this is NOT the Zope mailing list
I'll be glad to take the discussion off list. But if you need to rebuild in a
hurry Zope is a great choice.

Jack
[Disclaimer: I teach Zope, Python, and other classes at a local Career
College.]

--
Jack Ungerleider
jack at jacku.com