On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 08:53:08AM -0500, Ben Lutgens wrote:
> by foul language do you mean malformed sentences, horrific grammar, and
> child-like spelling? His posts are a good source of humor for me. I for
> one hope he continues to post as I need to laugh every now and then.

Some apparently enjoy watching TCLUG turning into a potty-mouthed
teenage boy locker room conversation.  For the record, I don't.

And just for you, Ben, I'm giving a big virtual "thumbs up" to all
those great Open Source developers out there.

--
trammell at el-swifto.com  9EC7 BC6D E688 A184 9F58  FD4C 2C12 CC14 8ABA 36F5
Twin Cities Linux Users Group (TCLUG)      Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota