On Saturday 05 July 2003 11:00 am, David Schiff wrote:
> Could I get help installing Open Zaurus OS on my Z?
> I have tried about six times w/o any luck and my wife formatted my
> backup cf card for the camera!
>
> I could bring my Z and Memorex USB card reader and cf card to the
> installafest and possibly get some tips on USB on Linux?

I should be at the Installfest and I've done a few ROM loads of the Z from CF
card so I might be able to help. I loaded Open Zaurus for a try out and
decided to go back to the base Sharp ROM image, as that worked better for me.
That's just a warning that I've not done much with OpenZ.

--
Jack Ungerleider
jack at jacku.com