On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 12:15:30 -0500
"Matthew S. Hallacy" <poptix at techmonkeys.org> wrote:

> I've decided to cut a large hole in the wall, insert a boxfan with
> remote control, and put metal vents over it ... we also have no
> ventilation, the livingroom is ~60 degrees, rest of the apartment is
> ~80 =)

Before we got air conditioning in the house I had to take a side panel off of the case and put a box fan right up against it to blow cool air in.  Not the best solution, but it worked.  Only had one day that it overheated and crashed.  Was playing some games that taxed the video card a bit much, and later found the cooling fan was out on the VC.

--
Shawn

The difficult we do today; the impossible take a little longer.