Wednesday, July 2, 2003   @   6:38:29 AM Central Standard Time

BL> Why you'd want two /var and /home partitions is a bit of a mystery.

I guess I misunderstood the procedure.  I wanted to mount the /var &
/home partitions on a few drives to get as much free space as
possible.

I will try to figure out what drive is truly being used, and remove
the other ref's to /home & /var from the fstab file.  No problem.

If I mount the other partitions as /var2  /home2, etc. will I be able
to use these partitions as free space for /var & /home?

Thanks,

Robert (aka B_o_B) David Felix De Mars
West Longitude 90' 15' 43"
http://b-o-b.homelinux.com