Hi everyone,

Quick regexp question here. I've been looking around in various docs,
but can't find the answer.

I read my email using mutt with vim as my editor. In an effort to
meticulously trim my posts (Hi Chewie :-) I often find myself wanting to
cut all the text from where I've finishing typing down to my sig.
Pressing the 'd' key followed by '/--' (no quotes) does this spendidly
as long as there are no other sigs in the text to be trimmed.

If I could instead match '--' followed by a carriage return and then a
'T' I think all would be well. But entering '/--\nT' doesn't work. What
am I missing?

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com