New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: For Free

Subject: Free Computers

Hi,

I have the following computers that I want to get rid of and I’m giving them away for free.  I live in the Northwest suburbs.  I you want any or all of them please e-mail me at “free at rob dot zombietech dot com” You must pick up the stuff from my house.  I could possibly deliver for a small fee.  None of the machines have any operating systems loaded and they come with no support. You need to supply your own mouse, keyboard and power cords.  I know all the machines work as I have wiped the drives clean.  They might run Linux as a firewall/ router ok.  Here is what I have:

14” monitor

Dell Power Edge 2200
P II 233 MHz
384 MB Ram
On board Scsi
Cd-Rom / Floppy
No HDD and also missing fan

Pentium Pro 200MHz
128 MB Ram
(2) 2 GB HDD’s
Floppy / cd-rom
On board sound

Compaq Deskpro
486 66MHz
64 MB Ram
500 MB Hdd
cd rom/ 5/1/4 inch floppy/ 1.44 mb floppy
nic 10 mb nic
It also has some kind of weird sound card

Compaq Deskpro
486 Dx4 100 MHz
1.2 GB Hdd
cd-rom/ floppy/ nic