It can't hurt to blow all the dust out and maybe re-seat the RAM & CPU.
If air isn't flowing through the case then you better have the computer
in a freezer. Ok, that may not be such a good idea.
I had a cheapo fan that stopped intermittently and would cause the
system to hang or boot. Usually when you looked at the fan it was
spinning so for a while I could not figure out what was wrong and just
ran with the case open.

--
Eric (Rick) Meyerhoff