Hey,

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003, Justin Kremer wrote:

> apt4rpm is also a pretty good option for RH9
> http://apt4rpm.sourceforge.net/

Speaking of apt4rpm... I just installed it on a RH6.2 machine last night.
I'm trying to get ext3 on that box, and while the kernel supports it,
tune2fs, e2fsck and mount do not. I can't seem to find RPMs for newer
versions that DO support them, and trying to manually upgrade to stuff
from later versions of RH is scary...

Has anyone used apt4rpm to upgrade Red Hat releases? That is, change the
'6.2' in /etc/apt/sources.list to, say, '7.0', then '7.1', then '7.2' and
gradually up to 9.0?...

-Yaron