> Sorry for the semi-advertisement. Saw this:
> https://www.vmware.com/linuxuser/linuxuser_login.jsp and figured there
> might be one or two folks interested. $100 off VMWare Workstation
> (normally $299, $399 if you want a CD/box/Manual)

VMware is slowly assembling a LUG program.  Hopefully we'll see some more
stuff like this coming down the pike.  I was talking to a sales droid
about their new LUG program, and I guess they're kicking themselves for
not starting one sooner.

If you haven't already, you really need to check out VMotion.  It's their
latest product and it is absolutely UNBELIEVEABLE.  If you have a cluster
of boxen connected to a SAN, you can move a server from one box to another
ON THE FLY.  The users notice a little bit of sluggishness while it's
sync'ing up, but all services remain available.    Now that they're being
acquired by EMC, you may soon see hardware clusters coming to market