I'm with Mark on this one. I don't trust Micro$oft, so why sould I trust
their "standard" of Secure Computing. I personally believe that this is
just a way for Microsoft to "control" the computing market. They can
then "enforce" their proprietary standards and the rest of the software
world gets shut out, then their prices start climbing upward.

They may sound innocent now, but I believe they have hidden motives,
profit driven motives, not security motives.

--
Todd Young
7079 Dawn Ave. E.