These are not small, they are full ATX desktop cases, DeskPro EN series.

The machines are really fast, I setup 2 with W98 for my kids, they went
form P233's to PII400's.
They have ATI 3D cards in them, the kids are really happy.

I'm going to put RH 8 on one tonight, I'll let the list know how it
turns out.

Sam.