Adam wrote:
 > Well taking what Jason said into mind as far as DNS. I would make sure
 > that in your /etc/hosts file you have entries for your computers
hostname.

Specifically, have a line in there that looks something like this:

127.0.0.1	$hostname.domain.tld	$hostname

Replace $hostname with your computer's name, and domain.tld with your
domain if you have one. If not, then you can simply use...

127.0.0.1	$hostname

--
Dave Sherman - MCSE, MCSA, CCNA
Cats instinctively know the exact moment when their owners will wake