Well, er, boys.  And girls.  This is as close as I'll ever get to the
"I'm a daddy" post.

Saturday night at 10:00 our 2 year old Rott (V2 CH Blackheart's Catch Me
If U Can CGC, "Nala") finally had her puppies.  She popped out 3 up
until 10:30, and then a stillborn boy.  All in all she had 10 living
until Sunday night, when the 2 smallest died :(  The remaining 8 are
healthy and happy, and mom is slowly getting used to them.

All but a couple were breech, and we had to give her a shot about 2
hours into it to force the remaining ones out.

My wife is maintaining a page about the litter, and you can see the
lineage and championships for both parents:

http://www.dakotamoonrottweilers.com/litters.html

(Picture on the left is the sire (pretty obvious...).  We sent Nala out
east to get knocked up).  Nala is the picture on the right.  The guy on
the left is the judge from whatever show that was, and the guy on the
right is our ring handler.  Incidentally, Nala's grandfather, CH.
Chewbacca vom Mayhaus, "Chewbacca" was the mascot for the Hummer.

No puppy pics on the page yet, but "real soon now".

And sorry, but we have buyers lined up for all of the pups :)