I would suggest SquirrelMail as well.  I've used it for a couple of years
now.  I do agree that the plugins are kinda flaky at times, but it is what
it is.

I've tried a few different webmail interfaces like NeoMail, and acme
sumthin' er other, and a few other goodies I found on freshmeat.net.  I
think SM is the webmail of choice for most.

While the development on SM has perhaps slowed down as of late, I still
think it has more aggressive development than other webmail programs.

Mark Courtney

http://www.MarkCourtney.com

     __
   +|oo|+