I have a Micron Transport XKE Mobil Pentium (one) 266mhx with 64mb RAM.
I have Red Hat 8 and open office on it.  It's not speedy but it is
functional, I'm working on getting some more RAM (from MPC) for it.  I
believe if I can find 2 - 64mb sticks of RAM I'll have a fast machine
(for total RAM of 160mb RAM).

I did put another disk in the XKE and installed FreeBSD.  I've found
FreeBSD to be faster in X with KDE, but I need to spend time configuring
it X to get it to run at higher resolution and more colors. FreeBSD is
not as easy as Linux to configure.

I was at MPC yesterday looking for parts for a Toshiba Satellite Pro
405c (P75 & 8mb RAM)  They had a 32mb stick and a the external floppy
drive for it ($30 total)  I had RH 4.2 on it for a while but have
volunteered it for use By a Scouter for His term as Wood Badge
Director.  It has W95 and Office 97 on it now, when I get it back in
September it will get RH 6.2 installed on it :)

I also found an RCA cable to connect my XKE to connect to a VCR-TV. I
hope to be able to do presentations for Scouting using the XKE with Linux.

MPC ROCKS!

Sam.